Thread: phone charge from different co.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default phone charge from different co.

Starting a new thread on this as I think this particular one hasn't been mentioned.

New charge on phone bill from Laurentel / OAN Services $8.43 Setup Fee, which came to $9.02 after taxes.

I called and they told me I signed up on a website for voice mail and other services. It was easy to cancel, I rec'd a cancellation #...will have to check next month to make sure it actually was cancelled. I will have to call Verizon tomorrow about having the $9.02 reversed.

This is my 2nd house line (dd's line) that I use for requesting info such as health insurance, so I think it came from one of those surveys. It was billed on 9/27/07. I read and double read fine print. No idea how I missed it or where it was.

I know we are all pretty good about checking the phone bill now, with all the other posts, just another one to be on the lookout for.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am sorry that that has happend to you cglaura, and again thank you for the reminder to look closely to our phone bills and the fine print on the offers... I wonder which offer it was this time...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.