Thread: Now that the may bb madness is over....

Default Now that the may bb madness is over....

...I feel a hoorah! is due! Congrats to the winners! I gave it my best shot and feel I did pretty respectable at #12.
    How do you feel? Did you do as well as expected? Better? Worse? Are you thinking strategy next time? I had fun and it certainly motivated me to keep at the surveys although I am hoping they kick back into gear now that the holiday weekend is over!
    Here's to a great June survey month!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Congrats to you all! Momof3, you did a great job too! You're kicking booty to be so new!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am so excited I cam i 6th and have met my goal of $500

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I am so excited I cam i 6th and have met my goal of $500
    Congrats!! I'm working towards my $500 gift card. Only about $8 left! Great month of May everyone. I finished 20 something, but I am Ok with that. I made more last month than in any other month since I've been a member. That works for me!

I was hoping for a top 20 finish and I came in at #17!! Mission Accomplished!!

And, I actually made over $100 in a month for the first time....$79.50 of that was SURVEYS alone.

Bring on JUNE!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 06-01-2010 at 02:49 PM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

What a great job everyone on the BB did this month! I am very impressed at the earnings of everyone posted there, even if you weren't in the top 8. Kudos for all of you. I finished at a respectable #20, most of my earnings from surveys. Good luck to everyone for the month of June!
    Last edited by spring; 06-01-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I did great in the beginning, but the last weeks were very difficult for me because I was taking finals....all in all, I am still excited about the increase in my account...

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I did great in the beginning, but the last weeks were very difficult for me because I was taking finals....all in all, I am still excited about the increase in my account...
    Yes!!!! I so agree! When I signed on I was hoping to hit 200.00 before I left! Now I am hoping to hit 500.00! I am over half way there already!! woot woot!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Yes!!!! I so agree! When I signed on I was hoping to hit 200.00 before I left! Now I am hoping to hit 500.00! I am over half way there already!! woot woot!
    Wow! You are really moving. I hope to get back on track and get things moving

I came in at #39, which I was FINE with considering we were out of town for 11 days in May! hoping to make the top 20 in June. We'll see! Congrats to the winners!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin