Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kohl's credit?

Default Kohl's credit?

Hi all!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend!

I placed an order with Kohl's over the weekend and was wondering what other people's experiences are with getting credit from them?

Any info or opinions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've never had any issues with credit from Kohl's. You probably need to give it a few days though since it was over a holiday weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Hi all!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend!

I placed an order with Kohl's over the weekend and was wondering what other people's experiences are with getting credit from them?

Any info or opinions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    I've placed orders with them in the past and it took about 10 days to pend. I placed an order last week but didn't get credit because I used the 30% off that was mailed to me....if you didn't use a coupon than I would expect it to take at least until you receive the order.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks! I didn't use any coupon from them, I just got free shipping because my order totalled more than $75...I'm not sure if that will cause me to not get credit, I didn't think so but we'll see!

Thanks for the speedy responses!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    Thanks! I didn't use any coupon from them, I just got free shipping because my order totalled more than $75...I'm not sure if that will cause me to not get credit, I didn't think so but we'll see!

Thanks for the speedy responses!
    no that shouldn't prevent you from getting the credit, mine was free too because it was more than $75 but I did use a coupon, it was a better deal for me. I just took a chance if it would credit or not.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Kohl's is seems to be the merchant that credits the fastest for me. Never had a problem, even gotten credit at times I didn't think I would because I used a code. I placed an order with them on Saturday, and it was in my pending yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Kohl's is seems to be the merchant that credits the fastest for me. Never had a problem, even gotten credit at times I didn't think I would because I used a code. I placed an order with them on Saturday, and it was in my pending yesterday.
    Lucky you! I keep track of all my shopping and how long things take to pend and I have 11 days to pend for Kohl's..no idea when I last placed an order so maybe they have speeded things up....and I know I used a coupon last time too, I never shop there without using one and I did get credit back then, merchants are cracking down now on these types of things and not paying these double dips, so I didn't think I would get credit for using a coupon but you never know, so I when through SR just in case.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Isn't it funny how it is so random? Kohls credits great for me, but I have never in the dozens of ebay purchases been able to get credit for a single one. Yet others have no problem with it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Isn't it funny how it is so random? Kohls credits great for me, but I have never in the dozens of ebay purchases been able to get credit for a single one. Yet others have no problem with it at all.
    You are so right...I've never had a problem with an ebay credit and it only takes 2 days to pend for me. Probably no way to ever figure it out either?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, so far no credit pending from my Kohls' purchase as of yet. I did it on Monday, so maybe by tomorrow because of a holdup with the holiday?

Who knows? Hopefully it will go though, I only have 2 more months now to earn before I have to cash our for our trip!