Thread: Hey Cindy--Magazines.com coupon issue

Default Hey Cindy--Magazines.com coupon issue

Sorry to make a new thread for this, but hopefully she will see this before I have to leave.

Are there any restrictions for the "springmags" coupon for $5 off? I'm trying to apply that to another year of Quiltmaker and it's coming up as invalid coupon. The price for that one is 17.97, so I'm not sure why it would be an issue. I did call and have the magazines.com people take the auto-renew off my account this morning so I could renew with the SR coupon!

Thanks!!!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Sorry to make a new thread for this, but hopefully she will see this before I have to leave.

Are there any restrictions for the "springmags" coupon for $5 off? I'm trying to apply that to another year of Quiltmaker and it's coming up as invalid coupon. The price for that one is 17.97, so I'm not sure why it would be an issue. I did call and have the magazines.com people take the auto-renew off my account this morning so I could renew with the SR coupon!

Thanks!!!
    I believe it is only for the magazines which the link opens to, but I will check on that. Also, you may want to try the summermags code instead since the springmags ends today.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 06-01-2010 at 11:50 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I tried the summermags code, but that didn't work either. The coupon for springmags does open to their homepage, so I'm not sure what it could be.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I tried the summermags code, but that didn't work either. The coupon for springmags does open to their homepage, so I'm not sure what it could be.
    They do only apply to certain magazines. If you check out the new link I've put up, it will take you to the list. Look at the take $5.00 off link.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the help, Cindy. Mine wasn't on the list, so I might just wait a day or two and then renew after I'm able to clear cookies without worrying about the other shopping I just did.

Sunshine Rewards