Thread: Anyone else's SSI's timing out at the end?

Default Anyone else's SSI's timing out at the end?

Just trying to figure out if it's my computer or them! I've taken and completed 2 SSI's today, but at the end when it usually goes to the "5 star rating" about how the survey was, I get this message after about 30 seconds:

504 Gateway Time-out
    The server didn't respond in time.

I've gotten that before at the BEGINNING of a survey when it's trying to load one, but never when it should be crediting...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Funny, I just had the identical thing happen to me. Completed a survey slowly, finished, clicked, then got the exact same message. I think they might be having a problem this evening.

I have saved my URL in the off chance it would help someone on SR to investigate.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished SSI and had no problem Earlier I had gotten the Time Out at the beginning of the survey 3 different times

My DH completed a SSI survey last week that took him well over an hour. At the end of the survey he got the Gateway Time-out page and did not receive credit.

I got the time out today after I finished. I hit refresh and got the star rating page and did get credit. I got several time outs earlier in the day where I couldn't even get a survey, but that one did work.

Also, I noticed on another thread people complaining about the flag page. I found that if I left the page up it took me to another survey, and I have gotten credit. This one has taken some getting used to, but those are the things that I have found!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I had issues all day with not being able to get into the SSI's because they kept giving me the time out error message when I tried to take one but I just got one and completed it before 8pm. It didn't credit at 8:05 but I expect it will probably credit on the next hour. No time out messages though at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007

I had that happen to me today. Did an entire survey (a longish one) and it timed out upon submission. Tried to refresh, but nope. Walked away and did some housework, came back and was able to complete one. SSI is also one that usually takes 2 hours to credit for me. Still, sometimes the surveys are easy peasy, so I don't want to lay a blanket statement about them. I really enjoyed the topic that eventually worked for me.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Also, I noticed on another thread people complaining about the flag page. I found that if I left the page up it took me to another survey, and I have gotten credit. This one has taken some getting used to, but those are the things that I have found!

Thanks for the tip! It worked for me as well.