Thread: Kohl's-sent something I didn't order!

Default Kohl's-sent something I didn't order!

I had orderd luggage for our upcoming trip and some towels from Kohl's. When I got home from work last night, my son said I had a package delivered. It was small and lightweight so I thought it was the towels I ordered (even though my e-mail said only the luggage had been shipped). To my complete surprise there was a Columbia men's jacket in there!! The packing slip inside said that it was my luggage.

So I called Kohl's (and after the girl had quite a chuckle about it) she said to either bring it back to the store or UPS will come and get it. I told her it was exactly my husband's size!

Anyone else get the wrong stuff shipped to them?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Too funny that it was his size! But I'm guessing you need that luggage!!
    Before our WDW trip, I ordered tennis shoes for both of us from Kohl's. When they came, they had the right shoes, but the sizes were mixed up- mine came in DH's size and his came in my size...oops! But I was able to exchange them at the store with no problem.

Hope you get your luggage and towels soon!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe we will get your luggage. I ordered my son an XL columbia hoodie from Kohl's the other day. lol.....

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Maybe we will get your luggage. I ordered my son an XL columbia hoodie from Kohl's the other day. lol.....
    That's proably what happened!! Enjoy the luggage! They said they will send me another set out "free of charge". Wel, it better be free cuz I've already paid for them!

The shoe sizes being wrong is unbelievable. The girl said this thing happens more than you would think. I didn't need to know that! Makes me afraid to order online!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yeah. But actually I've ordered A LOT online this year and that's the only order I can think of that was wrong- so not too bad! I did order an infant sleeper from Disneyshopping and really thought it was a red color scheme.... well, it was hot pink and orange. Still cute- I just should have zoomed in on that one before I ordered.
    Sunshine Rewards

I frequently (about 2x a year) get extra items when I order from Childrens place (usually a duplicate of an item I ordered).