I won one of the dermstore prize packs in a contest here on SR a few weeks ago. Just wanted to write a quick review of one of the products while I'm thinking of it!

My skin is EXTREMELY sensitive, fair, and from time to time (usually once a month ) I break out a bit, so I am forever on the search for a good facial sunscreen. With every sunscreen I have ever tried, even PABA free, made for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, etc. I get a burning sensation under my eyes and on my cheeks. Not fun. My daughter's face is the same way.

Today was my daughter's field day at school and for the first time I put on my new 3Lab Lite 30 SPF sunscreen from dermstore.com. First of all, it went on wonderfully...not greasy AT ALL which is VERY important to me...who wants to look like an oil slick all summer? Second of all...NO BURNING SENSATION! I couldn't believe it! I didn't burn at field day either. It's hypoallergenic, oil-free, PABA free, water resistant, the works. This sunscreen is pricey...$45...but I will absolutely order it from dermstore when I run out. I'll only use it on my and my daughter's face (who also wore it today and had no burning sensation on her cheeks!) so it should last us the summer. We can use the cheaper stuff on our arms and legs.

Truly this is the first sunscreen that has ever worked for our faces...very excited about using it all summer now and well worth the cost to finally have found the perfect sunscreen. They also make it in SPF 55 I think, but I didn't try that one.

I also got a small sample of their WW eye cream that I've been using for about 3 weeks now. Once again, no burning sensation which has happened with every other eye cream I have tried. It's a nice moisturizer, but I can't say for sure if I've noticed any improvement with fine lines or dark circles, so at $250 for a full size, I can't justify buying it after my sample runs out.

I am VERY impressed with these two products from 3Lab though and how they work great for my sensitive skin. Gives me confidence with this brand to try other products!

Sorry this is pretty long...I get a little wordy sometimes!