Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone ever get nervous about political..

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    I wish I'd get some of those political surveys so I could express my opinion. However,when I answer I'm not happy with where our country is going I get booted. Heather, I have a friend who refuses to do FB because he thinks the Govt. will be able to use the info and find him. I told him that he didn't have to worry they already can find him(he's military).
    Yes they can and God bless him for being there!!! And fwiw, J-, I get booted too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Yea, i can't figure out the right answer for that question either. My opinion of our country changes on a daily basis. so sometimes I think it's on the right track and sometimes it's way off. I bet it's a specific demographic they are looking for to see if they approve of the way things are going.

I got the bra one too......but it wasn't anythign great.....I was hoping to add insight to a great new SUPPORTIVE Bra.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    I wish I'd get some of those political surveys so I could express my opinion. However,when I answer I'm not happy with where our country is going I get booted. Heather, I have a friend who refuses to do FB because he thinks the Govt. will be able to use the info and find him. I told him that he didn't have to worry they already can find him(he's military).
    I don't know what they want us to answer because I get booted when I say that we are on the right track! Oh well!

As for what info we give, yeah, I'm more worried about putting some information about my kiddos than my political standings.
    Last edited by ShanPooh; 06-03-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: .
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059