Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SH Question

Default SH Question

Can anyone tell me why Surveyhead is not crediting me money for doing 2 surveys now? I didn't get credit for the first one so I did another one and haven't been credited. I cleared my browsing history both times. If it is something I'm doing I'd love to know so I don't do it again.

How long are you waiting before you clear? Sometimes they credit at the top of the hour and sometimes it takes a couple hours. I usually give it at least 3 and then forge ahead. Someone else may have better info.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I usually clear in an hour. The first survey I took early am and the second in the pm. I was credited no problem the day before. I also can't seem to get the GF survey to load. Don't know what is going on.

Sorry for starting this thread. I saw on another that you don't want this in the forum. I totally understand but as a new member I have questions and don't know who you ask. I thought I'd ask here first and see if anyone could help me figure it out. Once again sorry.

If you're clearing cookies after an hour, I'd give it some more time. That could be the problem, but I couldn't say for sure.

I also leave the tab for the survey open for a little bit after reaching the congrats page. I don't know if it actually does me any good, but that's what I'm comfortable with.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Okay, thanks.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have you added any new programs in the last day or two? Any new toolbars? Possibly run a spybot type program? Sometimes these things will change your settings and mess with your cookie handling. Also are you using Internet Explorer?
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had some trouble accessing the GF page - instead of the green box on the SR page, I have a red x, and it goes to the Internet Cannot Display the Web Page. It has happened over the past few days, but it is always temporary and I was able to access GF a little while ago after not being able to get there earlier. Just keep trying.

As far as SH, I had one not credit two days ago, even though I got the congrats page. I also had a Y2C not credit the same day (even with the congrats page), but both credited for me yesterday. Sometimes I think it is just a tracking glitch, while other times I wonder if it is the particular survey that causes the problem. Good advice from the PPs to not clear cookies too quickly - I usually clear in the morning and not again until the next day unless there is a problem. I have found that I don't usually even need to clear cookies between SH surveys - they usually credit even if I forget to clear.

If other surveys are crediting for you and if you are getting the Congrats page (in three languages), it may have just been a glitch. Do you clear cookies with CCleaner or just with Internet Explorer Tools? I have found that clearing with IE sometimes leaves some cookies, so I clear with CCleaner every day.

I've only had a handful of surveys ever not credit when I have gotten the congrats page (over all the survey companies) - if you are having a frequent problem with one particular company, it sounds like a settings issue.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    Sorry for starting this thread. I saw on another that you don't want this in the forum. I totally understand but as a new member I have questions and don't know who you ask. I thought I'd ask here first and see if anyone could help me figure it out. Once again sorry.
    Asking questions about completing surveys and how to set up your computer or how to change your settings is not a problem. Asking for or about particular survey credits in the forum we would prefer you not do. It is perfectly ok to ask about the technical issues involved with getting your computer set up or corrected so that surveys will credit. Welcome and good luck!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a 50/50 yesterday, I did 6 survey's and only 3 credited. I've been having problems with my internet kicking out with survey's. If I sit on a page to long, ie, watching a video, or it just has a lot of questions/ answers/ selectins, my internet will kick out. So I don't know if it has to do with inactivity, or if there is something wrong with my modem.