Thread: both of you taking surveys

Default both of you taking surveys

I promise this isn't about crediting!!

So i was working on finishing up my last few survey's and DH asked which ones i had left. I told him I still had to work on my SM one, so he went ahead and did it....while I was working on my SSI one. Is that Ok? I mean we have different email addresses, but technically it is the same SR ID number. Should he have waited until I was finished or is it ok to have us both working at the same time?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The problem is that two people can't be logged into SR under one ID number at the same time. We've had this happen with members who are shopping and hubby is on one computer while they are on another, and it logged one out and you won't really even know it. So, chances are, one of those surveys won't credit.

This is a good question though (albeit it did come down to crediting lol) so I'm glad you asked because it does apply to surveys and shopping and offers etc.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks! Next time he's so willing to help, I'll be sure to let him know to wait until i'm finished.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Thanks! Next time he's so willing to help, I'll be sure to let him know to wait until i'm finished.
    At least he helps. I asked mine to help with a survey once. There was so much whining (wine), I had to serve cheese and crackers.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 06-04-2010 at 11:45 AM.