Thread: Nielsen Net Ratings

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Nielsen Net Ratings

#1977908 Paid Signup: Nielsen Net Ratings 1.80 Credits 06/04/2010 Paid

Has anyone done this one before? I just did it earlier and downloaded the thing I needed to download and got credit on the hour but I don't really understand what this signup is about. I read the member agreement and all but I don't understand what is going on with this. Does it track my internet use? Will it send me some kind of surveys or polls? What does this one do? I do know it doesn't interfere with my surveys because I have had some done and credited after I d/l'd the software. I just woud like to know if this is some sort of research that I might enjoy doing. Anyone know?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    #1977908 Paid Signup: Nielsen Net Ratings 1.80 Credits 06/04/2010 Paid

Has anyone done this one before? I just did it earlier and downloaded the thing I needed to download and got credit on the hour but I don't really understand what this signup is about. I read the member agreement and all but I don't understand what is going on with this. Does it track my internet use? Will it send me some kind of surveys or polls? What does this one do? I do know it doesn't interfere with my surveys because I have had some done and credited after I d/l'd the software. I just woud like to know if this is some sort of research that I might enjoy doing. Anyone know?
    I did...you can pm me if you like. Don't want to break any rules here!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!