Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Tricia and SR!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Congrats to Tricia and SR!

Congrats to Tricia and the SR crew for great customer service and a great site like SR. While I know that sometimes the payouts aren't as high as other sites, I have faith in SR that they will fight for my missing credits, pull advertisers who are misleading, and look out for the member for the long haul.

If you are a friend of Tricia's on SR then you would have caught the news article that another rewards program bit the dust this week due to mismanagement of the program and too high payouts. Hopefully their members will get paid out as the site shuts down. I'm glad I have Tricia and co so I don't have to worry about this.
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree! Whenever I read about other sites with these "great" payouts, I always wonder how long they will last! SR has such great customer service and Tricia is always working on sustainability of the site. Love my SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, thank you!! Being on the dis, I joined a few other reward sites b/c people recommended them, however, this is the only one I come to. The others were just not fun, friendly and welcoming. They didn't have anything personal and I never felt part of a community like here. thank you for all the personalized attention and the wonderful environment you provide and for going the extra mile to provide us with more opportunities to earn spending money!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Congrats to Tricia and the SR crew for great customer service and a great site like SR. While I know that sometimes the payouts aren't as high as other sites, I have faith in SR that they will fight for my missing credits, pull advertisers who are misleading, and look out for the member for the long haul.

If you are a friend of Tricia's on SR then you would have caught the news article that another rewards program bit the dust this week due to mismanagement of the program and too high payouts. Hopefully their members will get paid out as the site shuts down. I'm glad I have Tricia and co so I don't have to worry about this.
    I'm with Cate. I've been here over four years, more than twice as long as that site that failed was even open....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have to say a BIG DITTO to all that has been said here! Thanks, to Tricia, Cindy and Kevin!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Love Live SR! It's the best!!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I too am glad for the honesty and reliability here....and am happy with knowing I will be treated fairly and get my rewards, even if they aren't the highest around (which I wouldn't know much about, since I haven't really looked around!).

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I too love Sunshine Rewards! They are the best program! I just wish that I could convince some of my friends to join.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations Tricia, Kevin and Cindy for having the very best cash back site anywhere! I appreciate everything SR offers its members. While I have heard of other sites I have never really been interested in seeing what they are or joining them because I am so happy here. Thank you!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Here here!
    Tricia, Kevin, and Cindy run such a great, great site!!!
    I agree with others - I am all for a site that is consistent, long-running, and supportive; rather than sites I've heard of with "really high pay outs" that sizzle and burn out fast.
    Hurray for Sunshine Rewards!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059