Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats to Tricia and SR!

I 2nd. I love SR. I can't praise them enough. I am grateful for everything that they do..

The biggest problem with that site was the customer service. They didn't care, and b/c of the way the people were employed in that department (and I do know this from hubby who knew it firsthand), they really couldn't care. And even if they *did* care, they were going to be gone in a set number of months anyway, with a period of time to wait before they could come back. That is NO way to do customer service, and it astonished me that a company as big as the parent company could still think that that's acceptable nowadays (with amazon's CS setting examples for 10+ years now).

You have to have "ownership" to have a really good customer service team, and that's a big thing that Sunshine has going for it!
    Sunshine Rewards

We're going to jump on this bandwagon because we completely agree!

SR is a step above the rest. Kayla was a member here before Mouse Unlimited became an advertiser/vendor - and she's been very happy.

As Mouse Unlimited, I can say that the experience here at SR has been great. We don't partner with any other rewards site on the web - just SR. We even have a link to them on our homepage and in our newsletter (and no, SR's not paying us to do that....we're doing it on our own!)

This is a top notch website, a professionally run company, and the people are awesome too!

Three cheers for Sunshine Rewards.

Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook