Thread: Surveys and Age

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Surveys and Age

Get this. I turned 33 on May 31st. Since then I have qualified for 2 surveys. Last month I got 6 a day many days in a row.

Well I'm 33 and I always get 4 to 6 surveys a day, so not sure why your not getting any.

:agree: I'm 33 and don't have any problems with survey's.....most age groups I notice go to 34 anyway.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm 44 and don't usually have issues. I am not wanting to bump up to the next division though, in august!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I'm also 33 and haven't found the age an issue....more often, it seems to be that I live in Nebraska, and not in the bigger city zip codes, either!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I'm also 33 and don't see much difference, but it might also be because i have 3 kids 16, 9, and 2 so the age difference between them might help. I live on the eastern shore of Virginia though which is so small town so I know that doesn't help me at all ha ha, but I average 4 - 5 a day have not once got a myview yet, figure it's something with my computer settings oh well. I'm happy with the ones I get every little bit helps my disney fund.