Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey Status for Monday???

I've only ever done one My View before and actually just got one on the first try--took it in 13 minutes--and it credited!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i finally got a mv. finished it over 30 minutes ago, got the thank you for completing our survey page but for some reason it hasn't credited yet. should i wait a little longer to see if it will eventually credit or should i just delete the cookies and try again? any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

My DH got a super easy SSI survey, but it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Hoping it credits during the second hour.

It did credit the second hour!!!!

So far:

DS
    SM
    MV
    SSI
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 06-07-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Update
    Sunshine Rewards

it has now been over an hour since i finished a mv and still no credit. oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be. will try again later and hopefully i can get another one and it will credit. hey fellow sunshiners - please say a little prayer for me that i can get another one and it will credit.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

So far today, I've finished the DS, AMP, SSI and just now, the MV.

Yesterday was HORRIBLE since I only got a SH and the DS even though I tried all day. I guess my 4-day streak of six-packs came to a very abrupt halt.

But, today is looking up. I have 4 down and only 2 more to go. I'm not going to let one day of bad luck rain on my survey parade.

Horrible day yesterday, my worst ever. Nothing this AM before I left for work, only MV so far tonight. Hoping things will get better soon. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    So far today, I've finished the DS, AMP, SSI and just now, the MV.

Yesterday was HORRIBLE since I only got a SH and the DS even though I tried all day. I guess my 4-day streak of six-packs came to a very abrupt halt.

But, today is looking up. I have 4 down and only 2 more to go. I'm not going to let one day of bad luck rain on my survey parade.
    I just completed the Y2C...that makes FIVE. Only the SH is standing in my way...but I'll keep trying!

Default better night tonight

Yesterday I didnt do well only 3 out of 6. Tonight I got all except AMP within one hour

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I just completed the Y2C...that makes FIVE. Only the SH is standing in my way...but I'll keep trying!
    I guess the SH was scared by my rolling pin because it caved in and credited me on my first try.

"The six-pack is back!"

Got better as the night went on, ended up with 5/6 no SSI