Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November Super Bonus! Complete 30 surveys: 7.50 bonus

Wow- that's awesome Tricia!! I was able to get one every day for October, but we'll have to see how November goes. This little one seems to have a mind of their own right now! Not sure if I can convince DH to do surveys if I have to go into the hospital lol!

Good luck to everyone this month!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

We can do it!!!!

Can I only complete one survey a day? I guess I am already out because I spent @30 minutes on a deli turkey survey on 11/1 and at the end got a error page and I don't know if I will get credit. It is very frustrating.

I guess I am out - since I did not get credit for the survey I did on 11/2 - oh well. I hope I get credit for yesterday - after the DVD nonsense.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by VanniGirl View Post
    I guess I am out - since I did not get credit for the survey I did on 11/2 - oh well. I hope I get credit for yesterday - after the DVD nonsense.
    11/2's credit won't show up until Monday, when Friday, Saturday, and Sunday surveys credit every week

I am still going to try for over 20 this month........we leave for disney on 11/9 and won't be back until 11/16 so I will be missing a few days.

hey tricia....what if we get a chance for 2 surveys in one day....will that allow us to double up on some days???? That would actually help me out if it can be done (all legally of course!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

this sounds like a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    hey tricia....what if we get a chance for 2 surveys in one day....will that allow us to double up on some days???? That would actually help me out if it can be done (all legally of course!)
    Sorry. This is a big no-no. It says on the survey page, You can only complete a survey once a day, but you may try as many times in a day as it takes to get accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    11/2's credit won't show up until Monday, when Friday, Saturday, and Sunday surveys credit every week

Kewl - guess I missed that - thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    Can I only complete one survey a day? I guess I am already out because I spent @30 minutes on a deli turkey survey on 11/1 and at the end got a error page and I don't know if I will get credit. It is very frustrating.
    Yup its one survey per day. But if you got something like the deli turkey one that crapped out on you at the end you can try again for a survey. Just don't take a survey, get the congrats screen, then clear cookies or go on another computer and complete another survey.
    Sunshine Rewards