Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: November Super Bonus! Complete 30 surveys: 7.50 bonus

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also think that if it was easy for everyone to get a survey everyday and wasn't something you had to put effort forward for that Tricia couldn't offer the bonus' for completing so many. It truly is an accomplishment to complete one everyday for the month. I know because I am always changing emails, clearing cookies and dragging family members in to complete surveys for me. I think that the bonus' are to give us a reason to go through all of the aggravation of trying to get one. Also, there really isn't a way for SR to even the playing field since they don't control the surveys but just offer them up. I know how aggravating it can be but I have taken it on as more of a personal challenge that I am determined to do. I got 29 for AUG 29 for Sept I only got 20 for Oct because of a Disney trip and I am at 6/7 so far for this month since I haven't yet gotten one for today yet. Hang in there!
    Sunshine Rewards

I do try many times during the day and night too and I don't have other family members who can take surveys. Just a 10 year old. I do work very hard trying to get them though. I don't just come in once a day, or even twice a day. I guess I just don't understand but from what i can see from the posts, it happens to some others too. Believe me, I've read lots of tips in the forums, thanks to all the helpful people here, and tried them all. I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my earlier post. Thanks for responding.
    DEE

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    I am not trying to be sarcastic with what i'm about to say so PLEASE don't get mad at me. There are some people that seem to get surveys every day and there's others like me who try several times a day and can't get any surveys so therefore don't qualify for the bonus. It seems to be that for the bonus to be offered, the playing field should be equaled so that everyone gets surveys to do every day and then if that person chooses not to do theirs they willingly forfeit their bonus. If others, like me, aren't offered surveys everyday, how can we ever qualify? I've cleared cookies, changed email addresses etc. and can't get surveys every day. I would love to be able to get more than a dollar bonus a month. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining, just trying to understand all this. Thanks for listening.
    I understand your frustration but please remember that SR has absolutely no control over who is able to get a survey when. It is all through a 3rd party website and it depends on your demographics a lot of times. I will say that there are a lot of times where I do not qualify (26, single, female, white, no kids, decent job) but luckily Mike does since not that many single asian males will do surveys. I'm trying for 30 surveys but I can almost guarantee that as the month goes on we (mike and I) are going to hit the block we normally do each month and we won't qualify for a few days.

I just think its fun to have a challenge. But I know how difficult the frustration can be. ( )

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    I do try many times during the day and night too and I don't have other family members who can take surveys. Just a 10 year old. I do work very hard trying to get them though. I don't just come in once a day, or even twice a day. I guess I just don't understand but from what i can see from the posts, it happens to some others too. Believe me, I've read lots of tips in the forums, thanks to all the helpful people here, and tried them all. I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my earlier post. Thanks for responding.
    No offense taken. I hear your frustration and wish I could help. Do you have a relative who would be willing to try taking a survey over the phone with you when you have difficulties qualifying? I thought I read someone going to that extreme to ensure they got their surveys in. Just a thought.
    Sunshine Rewards

Surveys are sometimes very hard to get and it is frustrating. I agree that is probably why SR offers the bonus. If there is anything they can do to help I know they would, it does seem beyond their control.
    The only thing I can say is KEEP TRYING, I am truned down sometimes 20 times in a row and I just keep clicking back in and trying eventually one hits.

Best of luck.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I worked late, yesterday, but tried lots of times to get a survey. In the end, I just gave up. And, it is kind of freeing. I would really like the $7.50 but I will be happy with the $5. Somewhere in the month, I usually end up being out of the house until bedtime and I would feel awful if it happened towards the end of the month. Currently, I am 6/7.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and support. I never thought of calling a relative to help do a survey. Great idea! Have a great day.
    DEE

one day it must have taken me 50 trys all throughout the day to finally get one.. it is very tough

Demographics play the key factor, I think. If you, or someone in your household, has "unusual" demographics you are far more likely to qualify.

I am 55, divorced, a single parent working fulltime. I have diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc., etc. etc. I've qualified for bunches on my "disease" categories alone! Which is not to say I get one every single day... and when I do, there are days I will try several times during the day, 20 or 30 times in a sitting before I qualify and finish one.

Sometimes I get lucky out of the gate but usually I have to work at it!
    Sunshine Rewards