Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Total amounts $0.00??

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    My stuff is returning ...but... I took three surveys today (SH, AMP and SSI) and they had all credited already. Then, the "glitch" happened...now, my account is back to "normal", except those three surveys are no longer there. I had a shopping credit clear today and that is there, but as of now, the survey credits are missing. I know that they will get it all cleared up, though...no worries.

I took an AMP that isn't showing credit now after everything else returned to normal.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    ok...crazy stuff...

while I was working on the history table and rebuilding the table, the automatic creditor process ran (at about 12) which processed some survey credits that originally came in between 10 and 11. So, when I get the log to reapply the changes from 10-11, the original transactions came into the history table (which at this point make them duplicates).

hope that makes sense. I am working as quickly as i can to correct the history table and verify balances.
    My account balance is now correct!!

Thanks for all of your hard work today!
    Sunshine Rewards

I went out for a walk to deal with my impatience about a job I'm up for (final decision was to be made yesterday or today) and came back and I have one MV survey from today, during the time period in question. My account appears to be fixed!

Thanks for all your hard work on this!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Mine is correct now too!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

All accounts should be cleaned up and all balances have been verified.

@athood - I am looking in the logs for your Amp and don't see it during the "bad time". Was it from today?

All accounts should be cleaned up and all balances have been verified.

@athood - I am looking in the logs for your Amp and don't see it during the "bad time". Was it from today?
    my balance has changed several times this am, is this due to the problems?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Yes. As the duplicates hit your balance became too high then once i reversed the duplicates, your balance came back down to the correct value.

Yes. As the duplicates hit your balance became too high then once i reversed the duplicates, your balance came back down to the correct value.
    ahhh! now I see! I didn't see any credits in my acct but my balance had changed, so i wasn't sure what the deal was. thanks for fixing it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!