Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Total amounts $0.00??

I am still missing my MV from today. It was all I had showing when the glitch happened and now it is gone.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i am replaying the database log file from about 10am until about 1115am this morning. This looks like the window where transactions might still be missing. once i find the transactions that are still missing, i will add them back in. Your balances are correct. The problem is/was limited to the history table where the transaction details are kept - but i have a copy of all that.

Thanks for your work on this!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    i am replaying the database log file from about 10am until about 1115am this morning. This looks like the window where transactions might still be missing. once i find the transactions that are still missing, i will add them back in. Your balances are correct. The problem is/was limited to the history table where the transaction details are kept - but i have a copy of all that.
    I think I have a couple of extra credits in my account. I sent a TT with details.

Thanks for your work on this!!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I think I have a couple of extra credits in my account. I sent a TT with details.

Thanks for your work on this!!

I do too, two postings for the same surveys I took yesterday - so my account is over $1.20.

Tricia, do you want me to file a TT on this?

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Mine is all back, too. thank you!!
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I do too, two postings for the same surveys I took yesterday - so my account is over $1.20.

Tricia, do you want me to file a TT on this?

Thanks!
    I also have two extra survey credits in my account today ($1.20). I received two SSI credits for today when only one was taken late last night. There is also an additional SH credit for 6/7 that credited today.

I'm seeing quite a few double credits now. SG is looking at those.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ok...crazy stuff...

while I was working on the history table and rebuilding the table, the automatic creditor process ran (at about 12) which processed some survey credits that originally came in between 10 and 11. So, when I get the log to reapply the changes from 10-11, the original transactions came into the history table (which at this point make them duplicates).

hope that makes sense. I am working as quickly as i can to correct the history table and verify balances.

My account is off too, but I'm not exactly sure how much. I didn't see any duplicate credits, so will be interesting to see it when it all shakes out. It's probably about $2.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards