Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me cash out!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    My opinion? I would cash out for PayPal and help pay off that $$ to the IRS. It's like money you didn't have paying off a debt. Not sure I could put the money towards Disney if I had that over my head - just my opinion.
    That is probably the best idea especially if they don't accept your offer to settle. You'd hate for them to audit you and find out about your reward earnings especially if you don't claim them on your forms...
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

The money we got covers all we owe but the offer is less the interest and penalties that we owe. All the money we owe we were still paying and just hoping they would accept the full amount less the penalties. Hope that makes sense. But we do have enough to cover it all. As for the audit thing, one year is kinda because of it. Get this charitable donations. Our CPA padded it and we didn't catch it. And then she didn't fix it when we got audited.