Thread: shoebuy question

Default shoebuy question

I bought my husband a pair of shoes from shoebuy. Got them, they don't fit. So I am in the process of exchanging them. My question is this..will it affect my credit? The shoebuy credit is currently in pending. Shoebuy returns, credits your card, and then recharges you, as if it is another purchase. I don't want to have my credit pulled for doing this, since honestly, I cant remember if I clicked on my email confirmation link to do the return or went through SR. It's almost a $7 credit, so I would hate to lose it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I usually just return and then do the new shoes as an entirely new order. I think others have had to submit TT's for an exchange, but since shipping and returns are free, why not just do a new order?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I usually just return and then do the new shoes as an entirely new order. I think others have had to submit TT's for an exchange, but since shipping and returns are free, why not just do a new order?
    Because I used a 20% code that was no longer in effect after the original purchase. if I do it as an exchange, they give me the coupon.

Ah, I see. Do you need to make the return today? If you can hold out until Saturday, they typically run the 20% off coupon every weekend.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, actually I sent them back on Monday. Plus, these are new hiking sandals for my husband, and we leave on vacation in a week. So can't really wait. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Tricia...any insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Yeah, actually I sent them back on Monday. Plus, these are new hiking sandals for my husband, and we leave on vacation in a week. So can't really wait. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Tricia...any insight on this?
    They pretty much always take the money back but we can sometimes do a trouble ticket after the exchange to get it back from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Crap. That stinks. Means there is no way I will make SMP this quarter. I needed about $3 a day without it, and we will be on vacation. Probably will be about $7 short this quarter!! That stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!