Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Cookie Surprises

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Cookie Surprises

Have you shopped at Cookie Surprises? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Cookie Surprises at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Cookie Surprises at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I got my box that I ordered as a result of their special deal on honey cookies. They are for a friend's daughter, so I don't know how they taste yet but they did priority shipping and I opened the box and snuck a look....they are soooooo adorable! When I ordered I read that they couldn't guarantee a particular cookie design since this was a closeout, however, I put in the comments that I would like some sort of welcome home/get well type of cookie or a smiley face or something cheerful and she sent a bunch of doctors and nurses! They are sooo cute! And they are packed really well and invidually wrapped in plastic and then in tissue paper.
    Shipping charge was only 2.99 and I live in CA and they are coming from VA! Wow!

I give them 5 out of 5!!! Great customer service!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I took advantage of a sale this site was having and am not at all sorry. Part of the sale was that you would take whatever cookies that were sent, but there was a little box you could try to make a request. I shared that my dog of almost 14 years had died a few days prior to my order and would love a it if I got any dog themed cookies to put a smile on the face of family members. I got a personal e-mail back from this company giving their condolences, was told they would include some dog cookies, plus were adding 3 surprises to put smiles on family member faces. If this were not enough, they also upgraded my order to 2 day shipping. The box of cookies arrived quickly and they were all adorable.........not to mention yummy! This is definitely a great site for customer service. I would order again in a heartbeat!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards