Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SurveyHead Surveys

After several tries, I finally got one!!!

Thanks for the increase!
    Sunshine Rewards

i just clicked the SH link under "six daily surveys" and when i clicked it, it looked like the bright yellow page was going to come up, then it redirected back to the SR main page. i tried it 2 more times, same result.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i just clicked the SH link under "six daily surveys" and when i clicked it, it looked like the bright yellow page was going to come up, then it redirected back to the SR main page. i tried it 2 more times, same result.
    Yup, same here! When I click on the Survey Head page, it takes me to my SR home page!

How odd. I just got into one fine. Maybe it is a cookie already set on your computer? I did report the issue to them and they are looking into it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How odd. I just got into one fine. Maybe it is a cookie already set on your computer? I did report the issue to them and they are looking into it.
    I don't know if it will help, but here's what happened...

1) I cleared my cookies
    2) I went to the "surveys" drop-down menu on the SR site and clicked on "SurveyHead"
    3) The yellow screen came up and my address bar showed "surveyhead router" (or something to that effect) while the blank yellow screen was displayed for about 5 seconds
    4) Then, the address bar went to "sunshinerewards.com" and the SR home page was displayed

i just tried again, and the link worked. i guess it was just a glitch. thanks tricia!

finished the SH survey, it rerouted me to the SR main page, and my credit was already posted! awesome!

Well, I didn't give up on it and it finally worked! I finished it without an issue and it credited immediately.

Thanks again!!

I was having the same problem. I will go try again and see if it is working now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I don't know if it will help, but here's what happened...

1) I cleared my cookies
    2) I went to the "surveys" drop-down menu on the SR site and clicked on "SurveyHead"
    3) The yellow screen came up and my address bar showed "surveyhead router" (or something to that effect) while the blank yellow screen was displayed for about 5 seconds
    4) Then, the address bar went to "sunshinerewards.com" and the SR home page was displayed

Same thing is happening to me.
    Barb

me too