Thread: SurveyHead question

Default SurveyHead question

When I go to SurveyHead's homepage, it asks me to sign in. Then it offers a certain credit for doing their surveys. Is that amount going to feed over to my SR account, or is that credit going to stay at the SH site?

Does that question make sense? I hope I'm explaining my question clearly.
    Last edited by aharbin88; 06-10-2010 at 10:27 AM.

To get credit in your SR account, you need to click the Surveyhead survey link through the SR page and then take the survey. If you go to the Surveyhead home page through your browser and sign up for an account to take surveys that way, your credit will go into your Surveyhead account.

Hope that answers your question!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by aharbin88 View Post
    ETA: Sorry for the typo in the heading. That's going to drive me nuts!
    If you click Edit and then Go Advanced, you can edit your thread title.

And Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    To get credit in your SR account, you need to click the Surveyhead survey link through the SR page and then take the survey. If you go to the Surveyhead home page through your browser and sign up for an account to take surveys that way, your credit will go into your Surveyhead account.

Hope that answers your question!
    I actually clicked this morning through the link in the SR email I got about the instant credit. I qualified for a survey, and completed it. The credit is in my SH account, but not in my SR account. After reading your response, I clicked from the SR site itself, and it still took me to the homepage of SH, making me think the same thing would happen again (although I didn't qualify for the survey it offered). I just hate to think I'm wasting my survey time on surveys that aren't going to affect my SR balance.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    If you click Edit and then Go Advanced, you can edit your thread title.

And Welcome to the forum!
    Ah! Thank you so much! I never noticed that "Go Advanced" button. I really appreciate your help! And for the !

BTW- What do the number of sunshines underneath your screenname mean?

BTW- What do the number of sunshines underneath your screenname mean?
    How talkative we are! It is based on the number of forum posts you have.

I actually clicked this morning through the link in the SR email I got about the instant credit. I qualified for a survey, and completed it. The credit is in my SH account, but not in my SR account. After reading your response, I clicked from the SR site itself, and it still took me to the homepage of SH, making me think the same thing would happen again (although I didn't qualify for the survey it offered). I just hate to think I'm wasting my survey time on surveys that aren't going to affect my SR balance.
    Have you tried clearing cookies? If you are logged in as a Surveyhead member, it is probably recognizing you even when you click through SR.

Tonight when I go to try for a SH it is asking me to fill out lots of info. like kids birth dates ect. (2 pages) Is everyone else getting this? I know that this start page keeps changing but dont want to fill this new one out until I know others are doing it. Thanks for any info.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You should never fill out info that you don't feal comfortable giving. I have always given them whatever info they ask for including ages and sex of my kids but I imagine if there were questions I wasn't comfortable with I would just close it out and try for another. If it is requiring the info in order to qualify for a survey then they will need to be answered if you want to take the survey. I have always had to give SH my info and the info for my kids including birthday and sex before qualifying.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes that is normal. It helps them find a survey that you qualify for.
    Sunshine Rewards