Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What *I'm* using some of my rewards for!!!!!!!!!

Default What I'm using some of my rewards for!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered tickets for the first Pirate & Princess Party of 2008!!!! It will be our first night there and I am so excited. We weren't planning on going to the parks that day -- just having dinner and chilling out. So I guess we'll be going to MK that night!!

The kids don't even know we're going to Disney yet so I can't even share this excitement at home and I had to tell someone. YIPPEE!!!!!
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 11-01-2007 at 10:25 PM.

How exciting for you!!! I would just burst if I had a secret like that! I am not a good secret keeper!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

wow that is so awsome

Thats a great use!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

How exciting!! We did the Pirate and Princess Party in February and loved it! I think we actually liked it better than MNSSHP- partly because of the weather and lower crowds in February. DS3 still talks about the Pirate and Princess party! You'll have a great time!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    How exciting!! We did the Pirate and Princess Party in February and loved it! I think we actually liked it better than MNSSHP- partly because of the weather and lower crowds in February. DS3 still talks about the Pirate and Princess party! You'll have a great time!!
    We've never been to any of the parties. We were in WDW in January this year but left before the parties started. I loved the low crowds and mild temps. Thanks for any tips you have for this!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh how fun!!!! Erin would love that! She turns 4 tomorrow, and she's all about pirates! She wants to eat with them in Disney! lol
    She was a pirate for halloween and of course we're having a Pirate and Princess party for her on Sat. As a matter of fact I should be finishing up her Pirate ship cake instead of trying to get a survey! lol

You'll have to take tons of pictures!!!!!

Have fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Oh how fun!!!! Erin would love that! She turns 4 tomorrow, and she's all about pirates! She wants to eat with them in Disney! lol
    She was a pirate for halloween and of course we're having a Pirate and Princess party for her on Sat. As a matter of fact I should be finishing up her Pirate ship cake instead of trying to get a survey! lol

You'll have to take tons of pictures!!!!!

Have fun!
    Make sure you take her on POC!! I can't believe your trip is less than 2 weeks away now

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh that sounds like so much fun. The P&P party is always during a bad time for me to make it. I think we are doing MNSSHP again next year. I can't wait for that. I love the little extras that WDW does during the parties.
    Sunshine Rewards