Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope I get credit

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default I hope I get credit

I have just taken the past 45 minutes doing a survey about deli sliced turkey. got to the pages that took all my stats and it said, thank you for your time. i hit the next button and got sorry, this page can not be displayed. this is the page i had on the last screen http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p6034805.aspx. i am too tired to go through another entire survey. i'll just wait and see if i get credit for it. they got all my answers, i should earn my 80 cents. sorry, just a little venting here.

If everyone doesn't get credit for those deli ones tomorrow, let me know and I will see if I can get some credits out of them since this one seems really widespread and they have not corrected it all day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i know i did that one also and didnt take me to the page, but i was able to do another one

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Same here I went ahead and tried it since one or two said they got the congrats page, and I got the 4xx error page also. I'm in the middle of taking another one now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Count me in too...

I did it late (yesterday) - I figured surely they fixed it by now! I guess I thought they were smart enough to read our boards and know which ones need repaired!

Last edited by fanofree; 11-02-2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: add yesterday!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Me Too! I did it and got the error page but when I try to take another it says I exceeded my limit. I don't want to push it so I haven't cleared cookies or tried to log in under a different email.

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

ARG!! That deli one was a nightmare!! I guess I should read the board BEFORE I take a survey!! So, count me in on the deli survey. I got an error page and was not taken back to SR (after a 40 minute survey!)

See Tricia- that November bonus is making us crazy
    Sunshine Rewards

I also took the deli turkey survey today and thought I was on my way to the congrats page when I got the dreaded "page cannot be displayed" message. I did keep trying for another survey and finally got one on automobiles.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I just tried to take another survey after reading everyone's post and it let me so I guess the Deli- Turkey survey didn't go through.

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Don't feel bad, I took about six complete surveys today for an average of at least 20-30 minutes each and neither took me back to the congrats page. I tried from noon til after 6 and finally got one that took me to th SR congrats page and then the you've exceeded your limit page. The worse part about is now I'm going to have wait until tomorrow evening to take my next survey when I prefer to do them early in the day. However, I'm determined to get my 30!
    Sunshine Rewards