Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My View Question

Default My View Question

My DH tried for a MV survey a little while ago. It said that he qualified for a survey and when he clicked on the link, it took him to a login page for My View. I know a couple of us on the June survey thread have had this issue today. Has anyone else?
    Sunshine Rewards

I had that same problem early this AM (6:30-8:30AM) and also quite often since last weekend.

I just took a MV survey. It took about 15 minutes and the little progress meter said 99% completed. When I answered, what I assumed was the last question, it went to the page that said "sorry, you don't qualify for this survey" and then went to the MV account sign up page. I don't understand...I went through and answered all of the questions, gave my opinions and filled in all of the demographic info, but then it booted me on the last question. I've never had this happen before so it is a little odd for me.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I had the same thing happen this afternoon when it said it had a survey for me...I backed out of it and now it is saying no surveys available which looks normal when there is no surveys....I'll just keep trying until there is another one to take and hopefully that login page won't happen again.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I had the same thing happen this afternoon when it said it had a survey for me...I backed out of it and now it is saying no surveys available which looks normal when there is no surveys....I'll just keep trying until there is another one to take and hopefully that login page won't happen again.
    If you keep getting the MY View log in page and you have tried for hours is that a good time to clear cookies (assuming everything else has credited) and try again?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    If you keep getting the MY View log in page and you have tried for hours is that a good time to clear cookies (assuming everything else has credited) and try again?
    You can clear, I did but it didn't help me to get a survey...still says no surveys available which happens. I'll eventually get one, I'm sure...just got to keep trying.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    My DH tried for a MV survey a little while ago. It said that he qualified for a survey and when he clicked on the link, it took him to a login page for My View. I know a couple of us on the June survey thread have had this issue today. Has anyone else?
    I have been getting the same thing. I usually get these everyday without a problem but this has been happening the last few days. I eventually get one though. I clear my cookies everyday. I think maybe its something on the other end.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone!

I've been trying all afternoon to get a My View survey. I finally got one a few minutes ago!
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too. It credited within 5 minutes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

LOTS of Myview credits all of a sudden came in the last half hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs