Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My View Question

I just tried again for the MyView and had the following experience...

First try: Entered the initial info, got the "we have a survey for you" page....then it went to a "log in to your MyView account" page

Second try: Entered the initial info, got the "we have a survey for you" page...started the survey, answered about 10 questions about magazines, then got the "log into your MyView account" page

I'm a little confused...I clear my cookied between every survey attempt so I don't think that is the problem. I'm having a new issue with the SH surveys too. I get the "we have a survey for you" and when I click on it, it takes me to the SR page for the SH surveys.

This is all so new to me since I have NEVER had a problem getting surveys to run. I don't always get credit and I get kicked out a lot, but it seems like now, I can't even get IN to the surveys themselves. Hmmm....oh well, I'll keep trying

Yah, finally got MV.first time in days

I just took and completed MV and I got this response" We apologize for the inconvenience, but our reward system validation is experiencing technical difficulties. We have logged your information and will contact you to complete your reward at the email address you supplied in the beginning of the survey. If you would like to contact customer service click the link below and indicate code=42." Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, did you ever receicve credit?

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I just took and completed MV and I got this response" We apologize for the inconvenience, but our reward system validation is experiencing technical difficulties. We have logged your information and will contact you to complete your reward at the email address you supplied in the beginning of the survey. If you would like to contact customer service click the link below and indicate code=42." Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, did you ever receicve credit?
    I had that happen once before and never did receive credit.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    This was actually happening to a few of us awhile back. It still did credit for some but not me . Anyway, If that happens again I would suggest to keep that window open and keep watching for it to update through another window. Once it does close it out. This has worked for me. Some have said it eventually rolled over to the normal end page (it didnt for me it stayed on the page you are talking about). I did start receiving credits when I handled these this way. Hope you get it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards