Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with surveys crediting

Default SSI Surveys -- Can't get them to credit

I'm now at least 0 for 5 on SSI surveys. I've cleared cookies, I've tried Internet Explorer and Firefox on the PC and I've done one on the Mac. For obvious reasons, I've quit even trying them Today was a good survey day, though, so I decided to give it a go. Did a long one but no credit.

Any advice?

I'll be watching for advice as well. Have had the same problem since June started. I've had 4 not credit, so I quit taking them. Have cleared cookies, tried on different computers, etc.. with no luck. Slightly comforted that it isn't just me, but annoyed too.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default Trouble with surveys crediting

Hi,

Over the last 2 days I have had problems with surveys saying I have completed them but not getting the credit. I took Greenfield yest and usually its credited by the morning which it hasnt, Amp hasnt either and the surveyhead I took this morning hasnt (even though it should credit immediately). I did get credit for a referral that reached the 5.00 yest this morning. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
    Melissa

Same thing for me. I came back yesterday, after a LOOOOOONG (1+ year) absence from doing surveys, and was able to get all 6 surveys, took them all, got some sort of congratulations page after each one, but I have only received credit for 5. Since I've been gone for so long, I didn't know if it was something I was doing wrong or not.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

I know the Greenfield on (.80) takes about a day to credit. Is that the one you are waiting on?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Now that is weird - because SSI is one of the better companies for me to get the surveys and for them to credit - I haven't been able to get credit for a Myview survey - I have just about given up on them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I recommend checking out some of the other survey threads that have been posted within the last 2 weeks and seeing if any of the computer settings/cookie clearing type recommendations in there helps you out at all. Maybe check out the automatic credits thread and try out a quick freebie to see if it is a cookie issue or something bigger.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm. I'm probably not much help but I've been taking them on Internet Explorer 8. I make sure to clear cookies before starting surveys each day. Are you having trouble with anything else not crediting?
    Sunshine Rewards

MOST of my other surveys credit. I miss one every now and then -- for example, I did an Amp that didn't credit last night. I get some freebies to credit -- not nearly as many as I used to, but I'm assuming that's because I'm already in the databases.

Quote Originally Posted by liviesmomma View Post
    I know the Greenfield on (.80) takes about a day to credit. Is that the one you are waiting on?
    On the weekends, gf won't credit until Monday, so if you took one yesterday it will show up Monday as will today's and Sunday's. Hth!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!