Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Father's Day??

Default Father's Day??

So what's everyone shopping for this year for Father's Day? We haven't really talked about it much on SR.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just ordered a World Cup soccer t-shirt from Adidas for my husband!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I honestly have no clue as to what to get my Dad - he is the type that doesn't want anything and if he does decide that he wants something he will go to the store and buy it! He is sooo hard to buy for. My kids got my hubby a ladder ball game so that they can play in the backyard and I got him 2 new shirts.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My brother and I chipped in to get my dad a Cuisinart 6 bottle wine cooler. My brother caught it on sale and I just owe him a check. It was fairly simple for us this year but usually my dad is terrible to shop for.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought an Omaha Steak Special for my Father-in-law. My in-laws have everything and as chipndale mentioned above if they want something, they go out and buy it.

Omaha Steaks had some good deals but would have been nicer if they offered free shipping instead of the free gifts. Shipping hurts at $16.99 an order.

I bought this package

08318 6/4 Burgers, Knife Set 1 $.00
    (1 pkg.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 6/4 Oz Free
    (1 pkg.) Cutlery Set W/cutting Board Free
    07826 The Treat Yourself Pack 1 $59.99 $59.99
    (1 pkg.) Top Sirloin Steaks 4/5 Oz
    (1 pkg.) Boneless Pork Chop 4/4 Oz
    (1 pkg.) Stfd Sole W/sclp&crab 2/4.5
    (1 pkg.) Gourmet Franks 8/3
    (1 pkg.) Chicken Breast, Bnl 1 Lb
    (1 pkg.) Potatoes Stfd Baked 4/5.75 Oz

I bought DH tickets to a ballgame at Yankee Stadium on Stub Hub. The tickets were for his birthday, Father's Day and our anniversary which is next week. We're headed to NYC for the weekend. I'm looking forward to that.

My father passed away in 2001 so I just need to find something for my son and I'm done. Mmmmm.....he drinks coffee....should check for coffee deals.

For DH this year, we are going with a gift card from a sporting goods store so he can pick something out for himself. We are also including a couple DVDs of his favorite movies.

He had better love me forever as I just spent my Disney Airline ticket money on tickets for him to see White Sox vs Cubs in 2 weeks!
    Jennifer -

I got my dad a GC from restaurant.com on June 1st when they reloaded everything. He gets to take my mom out to a place called The Chocolate Bar with that!

their anniversary is later this month too and I also found one of the Italian places they like on there when I ordered the other one. They're getting that for the anniversary.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm not shopping for anyone...no one to shop for and I refuse to buy my husband anything because he is not MY father, no idea what my son is getting him but they are both going to the Nascar race in NH at the end of the month, so maybe he will find something race related for him to wear?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Well we just bought kayaks for all of us to use at our pond. My dh bought his first and his comment was...what about if "we" buy "me" a kayak for Father's day. he has been wanting one for a while, and has been doing some extra free lance work, so I agreed...that one purchase has turned into 3 kayak purchases in the past 2 weeks, but we are already enjoying them! Since we bought the kayaks though, I just bought a Willowtree figurine of father and daughter for dh. I have a mother and daughter one, so now he will have one too.

I'm not sure what to do for my dad, since he already has everything. Usually we get him gift certificates to the local nursery so he can buy plans since he loves to garden, but he has already bought all his stuff...I was thinking a canvas made from a picture of my dd and my dneice and dnephew would be nice, but I haven's been able to coordinate with my ds to get together to do pictures....not sure what we will do.
    Sunshine Rewards