Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Father's Day??

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    He had better love me forever as I just spent my Disney Airline ticket money on tickets for him to see White Sox vs Cubs in 2 weeks!
    Crazy how expensive MLB tickets are huh? The tickets I bought for the Yankees game in NYC are counting for his birthday, our Anniversary and Father's Day. They cost more that half my dining budget for 7 of us at WDW in October.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I just bought a Willowtree figurine of father and daughter for dh. I have a mother and daughter one, so now he will have one too.
    I love those Willow Tree figures.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got my DH a mug from Vistaprint with a photo from our Hawaii trip on it. I also ordered him a Jim Shore patriotic Donald from ebay.

I got my dad some books.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

My husband had better not be reading this. Seriously. SunshineGuy, if you are reading, close it or you will ruin what little surprise you have left for Father's Day!!!

Now.....

I ordered Nuts on the Net for my stepdad. Can't go wrong with those. For my FIL, we got him a new rain jacket as a combined Father's Day/Birthday Gift.

For my husband (I mean it, SG.....don't look!!!)....

He desperately needs a new weed eater and doesn't want to spend money on one. I didn't want to get him that for Father's Day but I finally gave in. So I also got him a chess set because he has been talking to DD9 about teaching her how to play for a long time. It's a combination chess/checkers/chinese checkers. I figure that they will enjoy at least one of those.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

mine is getting a new grill

After many conversations, my mother, daughter, brother and I all kicked in(much more then we would usually spend for Father's Day) for a Home Depot gift card. We want Dad to get a riding lawn mower. He turned 76 on his last birthday and doesn't understand the concept of "slowing down." He may not agree with our choice, so wish us luck.

I only bought it last night, it is already in pending and I am now less then $3.00 from SM status.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards