Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouse Unlimited ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    If the ONLY important part is using the GC to buy the tix, not *where* you buy the tix, as I mentioned, disneygiftcard.com says that you can use the GC to buy them when you're actually there at WDW.

But if it's the MU part you want, then yes, paypal makes more sense. (unless you want the GC to buy souvenirs, food, etc)
    Right. It sounds like she can just buy them at a ticket window on property, since she's on a DVC reservation. She can definitely use a DGC then.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

well i'm not technically on the DVC reservation, so i wont' even have charging privledges. And I certainly don't want to wait until I get there to get my tickets, just to use the GC. So i'll just end up cashing out enought for the tickets a month early, then cashing out for spending money later.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    well i'm not technically on the DVC reservation, so i wont' even have charging privledges. And I certainly don't want to wait until I get there to get my tickets, just to use the GC. So i'll just end up cashing out enought for the tickets a month early, then cashing out for spending money later.
    Since you'd prefer to order them in advance, I recommend ordering your tickets before August, because ticket prices are expected to increase again this year, and that usually happens in August.

If you're buying longer than 3-Day Tickets, we offer SR Cash Back if you buy them through us. It's the exact same cost as buying through Disney directly - but you get a few bucks back.

You can price it up, or place an order here.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook