Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart Secret In-Store Specials $348 Acer Laptop

Well i did hear that not all stores would be doing the 8am special today, but even the one i was at had no clue really what was going on where to go or anything!

Right now i am trying to find a way to remove the D: partition and add it to the C: becuase acer likes to make 2 partitions! Off to Linux!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

The one I was at didn't have a "plan" when people started showing up. They told people just to shop around, but we stuck around. They had 10 DVD's so we got in line for those (I was 6th). They had about 70 of the laptops though. They also had about 20 Wii's (not discounted though).

Hopefully if they are going to do more of these sales before Christmas, they will get a better plan in place. It really would have been nice to get a number and be able to at least walk around the store...oh well!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was able to get 2 laptops (one for me and one for my friend's daughter). When I pulled up there was no line and a lady was coming out with bags of stuff. She said the store opened at 7:00. So I rushed in there, and with no line, got my items. Yeah!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just to warn you about the acer computers...my worksite just purchased a bunch of acer pcs and almost half of them crashed within the first day. Hopefully the laptops are better!!

LOL i crashed mine three times in 24 hours... Working the bugs out and rebuilding it so that it has worked great since! (I always strip out all the programs that are not needed or wanted)
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.