Thread: New Disney coupons

Default New Disney coupons

Apply Promo Code DESIGN on the Shopping Cart page during Checkout

30% Off Personalized Merchandise Promotion Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, November 4, 2007 or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Valid only on select Personalized merchandise. See Website for additional restrictions.

Apply Promo Code FREESHIP on the Shopping Cart page during Checkout

Free Shipping Sitewide Restrictions: ** Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, November 4, 2007. Free Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on select merchandise sent to a single shipment address in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions, and APO/FPO addresses. Certain products excluded, as noted on specific Product Pages. See Website for additional restrictions.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just used these codes to order my DDs (ages 5 and 6) personalized Hannah Montana jackets for Christmas through SR using Disney gift cards I got from SR! Woohoo! Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is this the code we are not supposed to use? Or is this one okay? Call me confused!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

These are AOK to use. You cannot use the others that were posted for I think 15% OFF or something like that. These are fine to use.
    Sunshine Rewards