Thread: last day to get credit for the quarter?

Default last day to get credit for the quarter?

I will probably need to buy some printer ink before too long. I don't need it right now, but will. I was wondering when the last day I could order it in order to still get the credit for this quarter. It's going to come down to the wire for SMP for me, and if I can get this to credit before July 1, I will order it now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

if you're a SM, shopping credits post for 10 days. So I'd order no later than 18th, to ensure it get credited properly.

If you're a regular member, shopping credits post for 21 days, so you're already past the date for any more shopping to count for you.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    if you're a SM, shopping credits post for 10 days. So I'd order no later than 18th, to ensure it get credited properly.

If you're a regular member, shopping credits post for 21 days, so you're already past the date for any more shopping to count for you.
    I believe it's a 28 day hold for non-SM's. I agree, I think the 18th or 19th would be about the latest I would order -- and if there's any question in your mind about having to do a TT, I'd order sooner.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I am a SM, so I will put my order in asap. Thanks for the responses.

It also depends on how fast the merchant reports the sale to SR. I've purchased things that should have posted in time but didn't until a day or two later. So I definitely wouldn't wait until the last day.
    Sunshine Rewards

28 days!?!? Well that's incentive enought to stay SM!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    28 days!?!? Well that's incentive enought to stay SM!
    Oh, boy, don't I know it. LOL. I didn't make SM the last two quarters because I was ill and trust me I'm still sick about it.

It's not that I wanted to cash out but it's just sad, sad, sad. I vowed to never let it happen again. I guess there's always a first time, though.
    Sunshine Rewards