Thread: No credit thread

Default No credit thread

Do you think maybe they could have a specific thread for people to post surveys that didnt credit? I know we cant be to specific but maybe we could list the survey we took , the time and if there were any out of the ordinary things that happened when taking it. Then you wouldnt have to worry about multiple threads on credits.
    When I am having an issue I always look here to see if anyone else is and lots of times see others had problems too. It helps to know that it wasnt my speed, cookies ect. and maybe it was an actual survey issue. For instance, I know that when I have had the 502 timeout issues with ssi so were others. I guess my main thing is that I realize when dealing with computers sometimes things just dont credit, but after we have exhausted everything on our end it would be nice to check to see if it was a survey issue in one location.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Unfortunately we had a thread just like this and it turned into a disaster after repeatedly asking that it go back on topic. After that Tricia determined the best course of action was to close it and not allow it to be reopened.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would really love to see something like this again. Rarely do i have problems with my survey's, but last week i had a problem 3 different days!! I so wanted to ask about them, but I know that the whole "survey didn't credit" topic is so sensative right now. and I do get that it is for a good reason, as it was getting a bit out of hand. I'd love to see the "Technical issues" thread back, as long as everyone knows not to be specific about topics and what the survey was about.

if there was a thread about irregular survey issues, I think it would help to keep the boards clear a bit. for instance, If I completed a survey about music choices and it went to a funny congrats page at the end, not the normal one, first thing i would do is to come here and see if anyone else expeireced it too. and if wonderful news happened and it DID infact credit, than i could post about that, so if anyone else had that same survey and was worried, they wouldn't post about it and clutter up the board with "I had that too" posts.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We just can't have this kind of thread. The first reason being that we can't report survey issues to anyone but GF and those must be done through the link that they provide for us. The second reason is that the boards are monitored by the advertisers and survey companies. If they see a thread that they construe as complaining about their company/surveys they can pull their surveys from SR completely and we would all lose out on money because of losing one or two random surveys. It just isn't worth it. We understand that sometimes it feels better to get it off your chest and rant. We also understand that it helps to know that others are having the same issues. However, we aren't just being unfair by not allowing the discussion of survey issues. We are trying to abide by the wishes of our advertisers/survey providers while also providing technical help for our members. That is why we allow discussion of technical issues only. If there is a general issues with one of the surveys that all members could/should be experiencing we allow discussion of it. Otherwise we really can't allow the discussion of individual survey issues and we definitely can't have posts about doing a survey and not getting credit for it.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-13-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

We were essentially told by one of our survey companies that if things like this continue to be posted in our forum, we might lose our surveys. That's just a risk we can't afford to take.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

And really, most survey issues have already been answered somewhere on this board. Like the blank page at the end of GF, or not going back to SR or getting congrats page, those eventually do credit, so there is no need to keep posting tht you got those endings. We get so many TT from people saying they think they got more credits then they deserve all because some of these surveys credit later.
    For the newbies, there is a search button at the top that you can put a couple words in to look for a problem. Sometimes you may have to try it multiple ways to get exactly what you are looking for.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    And really, most survey issues have already been answered somewhere on this board. Like the blank page at the end of GF, or not going back to SR or getting congrats page, those eventually do credit, so there is no need to keep posting tht you got those endings. We get so many TT from people saying they think they got more credits then they deserve all because some of these surveys credit later.
    For the newbies, there is a search button at the top that you can put a couple words in to look for a problem. Sometimes you may have to try it multiple ways to get exactly what you are looking for.
    You are absolutely right. I posted about not receiving a congrats page this week. I really just wanted to know if it was just me (maybe a computer issue) or if others had the same problem. Tricia very graciously responded that this issue was addressed on the GF page. Lo and behold, there it was, clear as day ( in red print, no less). Did I see it ? nope. Needless to say, I felt like and idiot. Sometimes I just don't cook with gas. Sorry Tricia and Cindy, I'll be much more careful next time.