Thread: Exercise thread

Default Exercise thread

Thought we could start an exercise thread as well!!

I just finally opened my Christmas gift to me....my EA Active sports. I just did my first workout today and I must say I realllly like it! It has a leg strap and you use your wii remote and nunchuk. The explanations of the exercises are good and you get to customize your person to look like you! My dd did it with me and liked it so much we made a person for her and now she is doing a mini workout!
    I signed up for the 30 day challenge to help jump start me some more. I think it will be fun and I will enjoy having the motivation to complete it and to post here.
    We also played about an hour of soccer on Sat and Sun in the park with family. So I am feeling like I am being pretty good about being active.
    how about y'all?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is cool. I've been wondering how that game was but I can't justify it right now when I haven't even opened up my Wii Fit Plus disc that I've had for months.

I have been going back to the gym. I did 90 mins of cardio on Saturday and then 40 mins of weights and 40 mins of cardio yesterday. I think we are heading back to the gym in the next hour. Fingers crossed that I see some weight melt off soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That is cool. I've been wondering how that game was but I can't justify it right now when I haven't even opened up my Wii Fit Plus disc that I've had for months.

I have been going back to the gym. I did 90 mins of cardio on Saturday and then 40 mins of weights and 40 mins of cardio yesterday. I think we are heading back to the gym in the next hour. Fingers crossed that I see some weight melt off soon.
    Cate, I got it at costco before Christmas. It was on special for like 35.00 w/a rebate. I finally opened it!
    WTG on the cardio for you! I join gyms and they take my money and I get fat. Not exactly the results I want.
    Heather

I love the active workouts for the Wii. I started the 30 day challenge back in January and then I was selected to try the new EA active more workouts in March and attempted the 90 day challenge, but never finished. I fell off the bandwagon and need motivation to get back on.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just got back. Only was there for 45 good minutes of cardio. Mike needs to prepare to teach a training so we cut it short. It was still 3 WW points so yay!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I love the active workouts for the Wii. I started the 30 day challenge back in January and then I was selected to try the new EA active more workouts in March and attempted the 90 day challenge, but never finished. I fell off the bandwagon and need motivation to get back on.
    so get back on and join us!!
    And Cate, you still have me beat today!!
    Heather

Have done a few of the ea workouts and am just getting used to all the features! I love it so far. We did a 4.5 mile family jog walk yesterday which was great since we were taken out to dinner by our pastor and his wife adn I totally splurged!!! filet, lobster (I did not order it, my pastor did for me!) salad w/ bleu cheese, walnuts and apples, and a twice baked potato. Heaven! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    How are y'all doing?
    Heather