Thread: Petsmart

Default Petsmart

I was just wondering if anybody had ordered from Petsmart - how long it took for the credit to come thru? I placed an order on Tuesday and I received part of my order today. And I still haven't gotten credit. Anybody?

Thanks.
    Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I was just wondering if anybody had ordered from Petsmart - how long it took for the credit to come thru? I placed an order on Tuesday and I received part of my order today. And I still haven't gotten credit. Anybody?

Thanks.
    Karn
    Has it shipped yet. Sometimes there is no credit till it ships.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know the specifics on how long they take but alot of the merchants are waiting for the product to be shipped before crediting. If you only received a portion of your order they may wait until the other portion ships. It also may be one that is still uploaded manually and so if that is the case it could be sunday. If you don't see anything after 10 - 14 days or you receive the whole order (whichever happens last) then file a TT. Make sure that you are watching for it on the date that you ordered it. It won't show up as pending on the day it posts it is posted to the date you ordered so it won't always be on the first page and you may need to go to the 2nd or 3rd page depending on how many credits you get a day. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info - I received the big part of the order today. I ordered a dog bed and some dog bones and got the bed today. Usually I see the credit before I receive the order but this is the first time I ordered from Petsmart, so I was just wondering. I'm not too worried about it, just curious.

Thanks.
    Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187