Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrapping paper

Default Wrapping paper

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you order you christmas wrapping paper online or just get it in the store? If so what is a good site for this?

Another question, I want to get my 13yo daughters a starter scrapbooking basket of some sorts, what site would be my best bet?

April

I usually buy wrapping paper the Friday after Thanksgiving. It seems to be a big item on sale just about everywhere. I assume that you might have the best luck with walmart.com or kmart.com both of which we have.

We also have two scrapbooking specialty stores. Both offer 6% back and have a great variety of supplies. www.scrapbookpal.com even has free shipping on orders over $25.00 right now. I didn't see any premade gift baskets in a quick search, but you could check it out or even get a few supplies and make one of your own.

Good Luck--and happy shopping. Online is the best place to buy! Especially if SR is willing to pay you to get it here!!

Quote Originally Posted by annieollendorf View Post
    Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you order you christmas wrapping paper online or just get it in the store? If so what is a good site for this?

Another question, I want to get my 13yo daughters a starter scrapbooking basket of some sorts, what site would be my best bet?

April

As far as scrapbooking-check out A Cherry on Top!! They have lots of really neat stuff!!
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads...f78933&aid=322
    And here are a couple more!!http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads...f78933&aid=380
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads...f78933&aid=321

Hope this helps a little!! I just saw a kit this morning but I don't remember where it was.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I usually buy mine from....not an SR store (I know, bite my tongue), LTD Comodities. They always have fun Disney wrapping paper for the kids, adult wrapping paper (well, not THAT kind of adult wrapping paper ) and gift bags and bows.

I will listen to the replies on this thread to see if I might order from somewhere else this time AND get SR credit. LOVE supporting my SR and getting the perks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I have two GIANT rolls from Costco I bought 2 years ago. They are double sided and nice quality. However, I think my kid's Christmas gifts will be wrapped in the same paper until they move out of the house!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm still working on some rolls I got at Ikea a few years back...
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I am checking the sites out now!
    As for the gift wrap, I let my stock get low and just need to buy more

April

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got all my gift wrap last year from Dollar Tree. They had some really nice wrapping paper (including disney!) for $1 a roll
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my wrapping paper from Current this year. Peek proof and the prices are good. I got mine during their Christmas in July sale. If they became available to shop through here I'd really be loving it. My only regret with my order in July was i didn't order enough tissue paper. Ah well.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I have two GIANT rolls from Costco I bought 2 years ago. They are double sided and nice quality. However, I think my kid's Christmas gifts will be wrapped in the same paper until they move out of the house!
    I bought one of those GIANT rolls at Costco last year for like $5 and I'm with you...it will last forever...that's if I decide to even open it because I'm really loving those gift bags, time saving and way easier on the back!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES