Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Code--Do not use online!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I hear you. I had no idea it wasn't an online code, especially since I found it online! I have been feeling guilty all day that I am going to bring down SR since I used the code. I'm about ready to go pay full price for something, all over $3 saved!
    Both of ya'll, don't be so hard on yourselves. It was nothing like the cookie caper. I looked, but stopped myself from buying anything else. I had seen it online a couple of times yesterday on various sites. If it was not an online code, I don't know how we could have known that.

Quote Originally Posted by disneynut View Post
    Both of ya'll, don't be so hard on yourselves. It was nothing like the cookie caper. I looked, but stopped myself from buying anything else. I had seen it online a couple of times yesterday on various sites. If it was not an online code, I don't know how we could have known that.
    I agree completely. These things happen and you had no ill intentions.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Pending Credit received!

Tricia,

I have a pending credit for this order, despite using the code that I was not supposed to. What do I need to send to you to fix this, or did Disney decide to pay a commission after all?

Lots of stress here over 68 cents that I am not entitled to!

Thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I rec'd credit too, but I didn't click through SR when I placed the order. I may have done it earlier in the week or through the forum (does that count when we go through the forum?).

Weird thing is I rec'd credit on 1 of my items of $16.99. I rec'd $0.40, which would be 4% of $16.99 less the 30% and 15% ($10.10).

But, I ordered 4 of them, my total order was $40.44.

I can see now why it is important to clear cookies before shopping through SR. Had I been a person who uses alot of gpt or shopping ebate sites, and clicked there, then here, that cookie would have been on my system and wouldn't have gotten SR. I just didn't even think to clear them b/c I went directly to disney.com.

Not complaining, I specifically didn't go through SR b/c I was using so many codes, so I didn't mean to get anything at all!!!! I'm just confused, as usual!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards