Thread: Multiple Trouble Tickets?

Default Multiple Trouble Tickets?

If you have been filing multiple trouble tickets for shopping, you probably need to check the settings on your computer again. I've noticed a pattern that about 90% of our trouble tickets come from the same 10-15 members. A lot of times we do end up getting the credits, which means you are shopping through our links. But something on your computer is blocking or dropping the shopping cookies. This could be a VPN that you are dialing in through, a spyware program, a cookie cleaning program, or a lot of other things.

We get about 10 shopping trouble tickets a day and have 15,000 members. So if you are having multiple shopping issues in a day, there is definitely something up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

A suggestion I might make if you are having to file a lot of Trouble Tickets for shopping is to plug your DSL line in to your computer when you shop. I was shopping through SR using my wireless and was constantly having issues with having to file TT's. I then started plugging in the ethernet chord directly from the modem and turning off the wireless when I shopped and I haven't had issues since then. Just a suggestion and it might not make a difference for everyone but it did for me. Another suggestion is to not have any other browsers or windows open. I use AOL for my email and used to shop with it open and then I realized that AOL does something that changes the cookies and was messing up the shopping. Now I close everything out, clear cookies and shop. Then I don't open anything else up until I get the confirmation email...usually within minutes. Hope this helps some of you! Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards