Thread: Question about surveys

Default Question about surveys

Can someone else in your family take a survey or does it have to be just me? I did a SH survey late last night and DH tried this a.m and was given the same survey. It said he didn't qualify and was being reported to the company. Am I going to be in trouble for this?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Survey Head now has a standard response on the disqualifying screen saying that you don't qualify and that your info will be reported to the survey site and that they will not use your info or something like that. I noticed it for the first time this morning but it is basically saying they won't use your responses since you didn't qualify. Don't worry about it. Others in your family can take surveys through your account as long as your account is only taking each survey type: SH, YTC, AMP, DS, SSI and MV once. You can't get credit for each survey type more than once per day. Make sure that you are each using your own demographics though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! We are using our own demographics. I didn't want to do anything wrong

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is the wording that they use now if you start a survey and get disqualified:

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this particular survey. We have recorded this survey transaction and we will report your survey status to the website which invited you to this opportunity. Please note: the survey responses you provided during the qualification process will not be shared with our client(s) or used in data analysis.
    We have another survey available for you.
    This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Survey Head now has a standard response on the disqualifying screen saying that you don't qualify and that your info will be reported to the survey site and that they will not use your info or something like that. I noticed it for the first time this morning but it is basically saying they won't use your responses since you didn't qualify. Don't worry about it. Others in your family can take surveys through your account as long as your account is only taking each survey type: SH, YTC, AMP, DS, SSI and MV once. You can't get credit for each survey type more than once per day. Make sure that you are each using your own demographics though.
    I don't think we are suppose to switch around the DS/SM/YTC survey's, pretty sure the same person has to take these consistently with the same demographics. Have the rules changed?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES