Thread: Thank You!!

Default Thank You!!

I just received word from David's Cookies that our Halloween promo with them was a HUGE success. As a result, they are giving us some WONDERFUL prizes to run a new contest soon. When I told Cindy what they were giving us, she flipped out.

I just want to thank all of you who patronize the merchants that sponsor our contests (companies like CyberCucina, CrazyforBargains, David's Cookies, etc). I love when they are willing to give us prizes that we can turn around and give to our members. I think it makes SR a very fun place.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I think so too.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We love them too!! It was fun to browse the cyber cucina website, definitely got some good ideas for Christmas gifts!

Thank you Tricia and Cindy for all of your hard work and creativity!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Thank You Tricia! I didn't place a Hallaween order, but since someone wanted them so badly as to..... well you know, I'm definitely place one soon just to see if it was worth it.....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Thank You Tricia! I didn't place a Hallaween order, but since someone wanted them so badly as to..... well you know, I'm definitely place one soon just to see if it was worth it.....
    HA!!! Yeah, maybe they've had them before and they were just so good they couldn't help themselves. LOL!

I will say that the one really cool thing about David's Cookies is that most of their items are not cookies! I had no idea. I remember someone posting along time ago (Deb maybe?) about wanting to send a birthday cake to her daughter away at school. If I had know, I would have suggested David's Cookies. They are much better priced than most of the other baked good companies and offer free shipping on a lot of things.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    HA!!! Yeah, maybe they've had them before and they were just so good they couldn't help themselves. LOL!

I will say that the one really cool thing about David's Cookies is that most of their items are not cookies! I had no idea. I remember someone posting along time ago (Deb maybe?) about wanting to send a birthday cake to her daughter away at school. If I had know, I would have suggested David's Cookies. They are much better priced than most of the other baked good companies and offer free shipping on a lot of things.

I know...I checked them out today and they have some neat cookie play dough, that I just know my girls will enjoy. I'm going to get a couple of buckets so they can make holiday cookies. It's so adorable, have you seen it? I think all kids would love it.
    Sunshine Rewards

The rum-pumkin tart is REALLY good!!

I just found this one on their site and think we will try it: Six of our most popular tarts are represented in this attractive sampler. Two slices of each: Raspberry Almond, Lemon Flower, Chocolate Pecan, Cabernet Pear, Caramel Apple, and Mango Splash. Perfect for entertaining and gift giving. Something for everyone!