Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of GourmetNut.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of GourmetNut.com

Have you shopped at GourmetNut.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for GourmetNut.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop GourmetNut.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

So far, I'm not impressed at all and won't be placing another order with them! Good news is that I got credit already in my account, bad news is I don't have my order. I placed an order on June 18th, today is June 28th and no delivery yet? It is being shipped USPS Priority mail from Brooklyn NY, I live in CT, yup not that far away. They state on their website that orders on the east coast generally take 1-2 business days with standard shipping. I just tried calling the customer service number and no one answers the phone and you can't leave a message because their message machine is full, I don't know what else to do at this point? I sent them an email too, guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed at this point that they answer the email or call me?

ETA: Finally got to talk to a live person and he told me that my order was being held back because of the weather, it's been really hot and since one item that I ordered was chocolate, they didn't want it melting in transit....it would have been nice if they would have contacted me and he did apologize for that. I received my order today and all is well. I think they need to improve on their communication a little bit though.
    Last edited by PSL1013; 07-01-2010 at 12:28 AM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES