Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Survey?

Default Favorite Survey?

So now that we have 6 daily surveys, which one is your favorite? I'm curious as to how your favorites compare to the number of completions we get each day. By the numbers, Greenfield is still far and away the favorite.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I do usually qualify for a Greenfield (and of course, the higher payout), but I like the automatic credit for Surveyhead and MyView. I think that MV has some of the more interesting surveys. Oh heck, I'm just happy for all of them.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I like SH the best....you at least know if they have a survey for you or not right from the get-go, love that bright yellow page too ....I hate the ones that take you in the same loop day after day asking the same qualification questions again and again and make it so difficult to get...and I also love that SH credits instantly.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

The short kind!

I usually qualify for GF DS the most. Here's how I've been doing this month, so far:

DS - 14
    SH - 6
    MV - 7
    SSI - 9
    AMP - 3
    Y2C - 10

I would say I like them all for different reasons. Some are more consistent, some have a higher payout, some are shorter, some credit really quickly.
    We have such a variety, truly something for everyone.

Thanks for putting it all together!

Happy 300th post to me!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Having limited free time to do surveys, I have found the Greenfield DS is my best bet at getting and completing a survey. Plus, you can report bad surveys and sometimes get credits for reporting them. So, Greenfield DS gets my vote!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I guess I have to say GF and YTC since I have gotten 18 for each of those this month. One of each for each day of the month. However, I don't enjoy their surveys very much. I love the Survey Head surveys but they are harder to qualify for and have more technical issues with surveys that drive me nuts but I have gotten 13 of those this month. Not bad! The AMP is probably the one I like the least because I hate that I have to fill in my info each time I try and I hate that they put me through the same loop of questions over and over even if I have disqualified for the survey before. I have gotten 13 of those also this month but worked very hard to get that! SSI I love because they are fun surveys and easy to get into with only two initial qualifying questions. I have gotten 16 of those so they seem to like me also. My View is the toughest because they are smaller and have fewer surveys but the surveys they do have are fun and interesting. I have only gotten 10 of those but I am glad to have those 10. They also tend to have technical difficulties with some of their surveys but I chaulk it up to being small. Basically I love them all. I have done a total of 88 surveys this month and I find myself disappointed when I have them all done because there is nothing left to try for!!! Thanks for all the chances and opportunities to earn...even when they frustrate me I love them.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's tough...I like the GF surveys for the consistency and the fact that they work with SR more than the other providers. I'm a little partial to them since they have been around the longest. AMP can be a little more frustrating with the 24 hour window, but love the payout! I just really love the variety that all of the surveys provide! I also agree with Janet- it's a little let down when you complete that 6th survey because there are no more to try for! I've known it for awhile, but I'm truly addicted to the surveys!

Here are my survey numbers for the month so far:
    GF 18
    YTC 18
    SSI 17
    MV 17
    SH 17
    AMP 16

That's a total of 103 surveys which is totally AWESOME to me!!
    It just amazes me that 10 days after a big cashout, I'm already up to $60 in my account again! Love my SR!!!!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 06-18-2010 at 07:08 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

DS, Y2c are my favorites followed by SH + SSI. MV has recently been tough for me and I've always had a very tough time with AMP but have been getting some of those recently.

Gotta love the consistent gf but I think the instant credit on the sh is my new fave. amp frustrates me b/c I don't qualify nearly as much as the others but ssi usually has a variety of topics that make them interesting.

pretty much any survey that credits, I LIKE!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

My vote is for survey head...reason being is that I love the advertising rating surveys. Quick, to the point, and I never get kicked out of them! Plus now that it credits instantly, it's great. Of the others...have to say Greenfield because if I can get no other surveys, I can usually get a greenfield. Y2C and MyView have been pretty difficult lately for me for some reason. But even with the frustration....LOVE having surveys! I, too, feel let down when I have gotten all six early in the day. I almost feel lost with nothing to do! Maybe my laundry pile appreciates those days though!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards