Thread: Tricia, what can WE do for YOU

Default Tricia, what can WE do for YOU

We are all grateful for all the opportunites you work so hard to bring for us. Are there things that we can do for you that will help you to grow your business? Are there links/banners we should make sure to click on? More referrals, or "brag" posts? What can we do for you?!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    We are all grateful for all the opportunites you work so hard to bring for us. Are there things that we can do for you that will help you to grow your business? Are there links/banners we should make sure to click on? More referrals, or "brag" posts? What can we do for you?!
    You are too kind! The best thing that everyone can do is just to continue to spread the word about how you feel about SR. We see our biggest membership bursts when people post on other forums about us (and specifically Disney forums). Posts about deals on our site, what you used your cashout for, etc. work better than general "have you heard about SR" posts.

As far as banners and links go, any time you visit the links in my signature (or anything listed as one of my "other" sites on www.tricia.me) it helps us with our rankings. Also paying attention to the banner ads in the forum and clicking on them if anything ever interests you helps us because those ads are actually paid click ads (but only if they truly interest you because they do pay attention to how many times the same person clicks, how long they stay on the site, etc).

Whew! I feel like I wrote a book! A lot goes on behind the scenes of MeyerTech, LLC that I don't usually talk about.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs