Thread: Toy story 3?

Default Toy story 3?

Anyone else see it yet? I really liked it; I thought it was better than ts3. I'm leaving it vague to avoid spoilers.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We saw it yesterday...along with a full auditorium! I liked the final ending, but before that I really wasn't sure what was going to happen. I had to keep reminding myself this was a G movie

Now I just wonder what people who have been doing meet n greets with Lots-O think after seeing his character!

saw it just a few hours ago and LOVED it! i laughed, i cried, it was just a great movie and the theater was PACKED!

We saw it yesterday too and loved it...although ts2 is still my fave. My son said, well, that is not a need to buy, but dh said yes it is!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I really loved it, although I think I cried for the last 20 minutes of it! I am not sure how I feel about the ending. I guess bittersweet. As a parent, it kind of broke my heart. But only because I have about 10 boxes of little kid toys in my basement that I won't get rid of still.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I took my mom and my dd to see it last night and we all really liked it. I did think that it was a bit darker than the first two.

I was thinking the same thing about Lotso after I saw the movie.
    Claudia

I've heard a LOT of people say to bring tissues to this movie. I need to get out of my apartment for most of the day the next two days and figured I'd do a movie one of them. I'm thinking TS3 or Shrek, but all the people saying to bring tissues have me wondering.

This isn't going to make me cry like Marley & Me, is it? I definitely cannot handle that while I'm out!

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I've heard a LOT of people say to bring tissues to this movie. I need to get out of my apartment for most of the day the next two days and figured I'd do a movie one of them. I'm thinking TS3 or Shrek, but all the people saying to bring tissues have me wondering.

This isn't going to make me cry like Marley & Me, is it? I definitely cannot handle that while I'm out!

Thanks!
    I took my boys to see it Monday. I cried, but it was not as bad as Marley & Me. I think it is definitely worth seeing TS3, since it kind of wraps everything up if you are a fan of the first two. I think as a mom, it just made me sad for my kids growing and losing some of the little kid-ness that was so sweet.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I finally saw this movie yesterday and I loved it. I definitely wanted to cry at the end. I am definitely glad that I saved some of my childhood toys. I would feel sooo bad if I hadn't after seeing this movie.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've seen it twice now. Loved it!!