Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dvd survey

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I actually got that survey a few days ago. Only instead of having to do it on the 12th, I'm supposed to watch the show on the 4th and have the phone interview on the 5th. It's supposed to be a situation comedy I think. I'm excited to see what it is too.

I just did it - and thought I was qualified - but the Sunshine page told me to come back later to try for another survey!
    Sunshine Rewards

me too. I took it and it said they would send the dvd and call me the next day and then when it took me back to sr it said i could take another survey .
    bummer I will try again later this afternoon
    Sunshine Rewards

I got that one and backed out of it when they wanted my phone number. I don't like to give out my cell phone number and I'm concerned that if I use my "************" number, I'll screw up there call back and won't get survey credit. I'm going for that $7.50 bonus - so wanted to get more of a sure thing survey.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ugh I just did it and got the thanks from them and now I have the there are no surveys available for you message.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p21127581.aspx
    Sunshine Rewards

i treid to go back and see if i could do another one and it wouldnt let me, i will just wait and see if i get credit for it today or not

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Ugh!!! I agreed, gave them all more info, picked a time for my interview but never got the Congrats screen and I can do another survey. I certainly hope that dvd is good since they will be calling me on the 13th.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Ugh!!! I agreed, gave them all more info, picked a time for my interview but never got the Congrats screen and I can do another survey. I certainly hope that dvd is good since they will be calling me on the 13th.
    Well if you don't get your 80 cents and the dvd is bad then you don't have to pick up the phone if you don't want to... just sayin'
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post

I was just able to complete a survey about soda and looks like this went through - I do not plan to answer a survey - and I will tell them so when they call.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I would so love to be able to figure out how to multi quote. LOL At any rate, I agree, if I don't get my 80 cents, they don't get my interview. And, I am working on another survey so I doubt the other one will credit.