Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dvd survey

a couple of things.

i first gave my private phone #. but later in the survey you are asked if you want to use that phone # or a different one. i changed it then.

also, not only is the 80 cents an incentive, but they will also be giving out 50 $100 gifts for participating. so even if you do not get your SR credit, you may still have a chance at $100.

laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

I got this survey about a week ago and they are supposed to send a dvd of a sit com for me to watch and then they will call to get my opinion. So far, Nothing!! I haven't gotten the dvd and time is ticking away because I believe I was supposed to watch it on the 4th. Oh well, I have had surveys before where they said that they would send something for me to try and it hasn't arrived. I guess I will continue to wait and see.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    a couple of things.

i first gave my private phone #. but later in the survey you are asked if you want to use that phone # or a different one. i changed it then.

also, not only is the 80 cents an incentive, but they will also be giving out 50 $100 gifts for participating. so even if you do not get your SR credit, you may still have a chance at $100.

laura
    I'm thinking that if they are too cheap to pay out for the initial survey that there is no way anyone will be seeing a $100 prize either. I'll see what comes in the mail if anything dvd wise and go from there.

For multi quotes there is a quote button with a + on it. You select this for all posts you want to quote and when you are done you hit the post reply button.
    Sunshine Rewards

so for you guys that need to watch it by the 4th did you get your 80cent credit for it ?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Ok, I got the dvd and watched it. Got the call tonight for the interview.

All I can say is I dang well better be one of the $100 winners or I'm going to be ticked. It was 45 minutes long and that was only b/c I basically cut the guy off. My kids (6,4,2 & 10m) were all being horrible. I'm home alone with all 4, my 2yo is sick and hasn't napped today so he's a bear. They call right at dinner (admittedly, I gave them that time but I never thought it'd take so long!) and he and the baby were SCREAMING for attention and me to hold them. Half the time I could barely hear the guy asking me the eleventy billion questions and I kept having to ask him to repeat. Then he asked me if I'd be willing to answer more questions after having me on the phone for so long and after me saying that I really had to go b/c they needed me. It was brutal. I know I can't give details but think of one of those ungodly long greenfield surveys, only over the phone. Maybe someone else who's done the phone interview will have had a better time.

On a happy note, the show that I watched was pretty amusing.

I got the DVD on the day I was to watch it (UPS).

I watched it, and I'm waiting on the phone call... as far as I can tell, the only thing you get for your time (besides the 80 centsI got for the survey) is a sweepstakes entry (big whoop... I don't win those things)

I'll report what I can after the phone call...

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Ok, I got the dvd and watched it. Got the call tonight for the interview.

All I can say is I dang well better be one of the $100 winners or I'm going to be ticked. It was 45 minutes long and that was only b/c I basically cut the guy off. My kids (6,4,2 & 10m) were all being horrible. I'm home alone with all 4, my 2yo is sick and hasn't napped today so he's a bear. They call right at dinner (admittedly, I gave them that time but I never thought it'd take so long!) and he and the baby were SCREAMING for attention and me to hold them. Half the time I could barely hear the guy asking me the eleventy billion questions and I kept having to ask him to repeat. Then he asked me if I'd be willing to answer more questions after having me on the phone for so long and after me saying that I really had to go b/c they needed me. It was brutal. I know I can't give details but think of one of those ungodly long greenfield surveys, only over the phone. Maybe someone else who's done the phone interview will have had a better time.

On a happy note, the show that I watched was pretty amusing.
    I don't feel so bad now that I find i'm not the only one that had to keep asking the interviewer to repeat himself. I got my phone call last night at dinnertime too. When I first answered my phone I had to keep telling the guy I couldn't hear him and to repeat himself. It was very long and tedious, and I wouldn't do it again unless something concrete was offered for that amount of time besides a sweepstakes. I agree though that the dvd program was amusing and had never heard of it before.
    DEE