Thread: HELP!!! Something happened!!!

Threaded View

Default HELP!!! Something happened!!!....UPDATED

I took advantage of the great offer from Thomson Cigars for Father's Day. Here's my problem....

1) I placed the order on June 17 (I knew it would be late) but I was unable to print the confirmation page because my printer ink cartridge was faulty. (That's a 4Inkjets story....)

2) I received my $8 SR credit on June 17

3) BIG thunderstorms rolled through on June 18 while I was at work, which knocked out our internet access.

4) I was not able to get back online again until yesterday (June 20)

5) When I was able to get back online, I checked my e-mail to find out when the cigars were expected to arrive because the kids had already told DH what his present is.

6) TO MY HORROR....There was NO e-mail and Thompson Cigars has NO record that I even placed an order. I immediately checked my credit card and it was not charged either.

So, now what? DH was rather excited about getting the cigars so I would still like to get them for him. I don't see that offer on the Thompson's website so I am wondering if it was an SR exclusive? If so, how can I still get it? I would assume since I got credit for it that I have "completed" the offer. I don't want another credit, I just want the stuff I ordered....or apparantly DIDN'T order.

PLEASE HELP!!

Last edited by kristenrice; 06-24-2010 at 10:03 PM.